Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sample Memo 2

CITE Technical Institute, Inc.
San Jose, Cebu City


To: Engr. Jose Roland Flores
Department Head
From: Juan Batoctoy
Subject: Request for Transfer
Date: 30 July 2008
___________________________________________
Sir

I am a DTS at XYZ company for ten months being an Elex trainee. I am thankful to XYZ that they assigned me to do clerical and messengial job. It enhances mostly on my communication skills and in writing skills.

However, my job in XYZ is not related to my cause as an Elex trainee. I want to use my skills learned during my study. I would like to request immediate transfer to the testing department which I can fully apply and enhance my skills in troubleshooting, repairing and testing electronic devices.

I am hoping for your positive response.

1 Comments:

Blogger andrea chiu said...

Thanks for sharing this kind of information to the public. Try to visit my site. Thank you and have a good day!.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

November 19, 2014 at 9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home