Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sample Memo 1

Gawaygaway San Remigio Cebu

To: Mr. Roland Dimagiba
Manager
From: Ricthie M. Sumbi
Subject: Inquiry letter
Date: 29 July 2008
___________________________________________________

Good day Sir. I am planning to put up an electronic shop near in our house. I wished my time finding an expert person that can be trusted and knowledgeable enough in running a business.

I found you as an expert that can answer some of my questions. Here is some of my questions:
1.I would like to know how much is the minimum capital of my business?
2.What are the in-demand electronics appliances and materials?
3.How many employee should I have?
4.What are the companies that sell cheap electronics appliances but in good quality?
5.Can you give me some techniques and strategy for my business?

Thank you for your time and I hope that you response me as you receive my letter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home