Sunday, September 28, 2008

Complaint Letter

SUMBI’S ELECTRICAL SHOP
Mandaue Cebu, City
July 25, 2008

Mr. Jose Dimagiba
Manager
Ng Khai Development Corporation
San Jose, Cebu City

Mr. Dimagiba:

I received two multimeters in you company which I ordered last July 20, 2008. When I used your product, I noticed 2 problems regarding its functionality.

Two days later I used your two multimeters, I tested the resistor to get the resistance value using with one multimeter. I’ve noticed that the multimeter has no reading. Then I tried the other one I measured the value of the diode then its functioned. However, your multimeter or product is so good. What I need is, I want to request that you replace the damage one. I have still the receipt that you’ve given to me.

Therefore I would like to have a replacement on your equipment and you should test your product first before delivering. Thank you and have a good day.

Yours truly,

RITCHIE M. SUMBI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home