Sunday, September 28, 2008

Application Letter

Mahayahay St., North Recle. Area
Mandaue City, Cebu
18 July 2008

Mr. Juan dela Cruz
HR Manager
Teradyne Inc.
Mepz 2, Lapu-Lapu City

Mr. dela Cruz:

A certain employee of yours, Juan Santos, has informed me of a job opening for a Laboratory Technician in your company. I am interested to apply for the said
position.

I’m a third year student of the Center for Industrial Technology and Enterprise
(CITE) taking up Electromechanics Technology, a 3-year post-secondary technician
course. I am expected to receive my diploma in October 2008. During my in-plant
training through Dual Training System, I was deployed at Lexmark Research and
Development Corporation as a Laboratory Technician- Trainee from 2 July 2007-
2 December 2008.I believe that the knowledge and skills I learned during my work experience and education provide me the strong foundation in fulfilling the responsibilities which the position may demand. Being a novice, however, I am also willing to undergo any training to carry out the tasks that the job may require. My strengths include being able to work well with various personalities, communicate with people of different ranks, and adapt to new environments with a creative and resourceful
attitude. In addition, I am very detail oriented, persistent, and punctual.

For specific information about me, please refer to the enclosed resume stating my
personal records. I shall be pleased to see you for a personal interview at your most
convenient time. You may contact me through these numbers: 344-0713 / cell no.
09287654321.

Yours truly,

RITCHIE M. SUMBI

Enclosure: Resume

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home